Panic gripped people when around 12 pm a massive fire broke out at the SSO building of Secretariat in Jaipur on Wednesday. There were no casualties reported.
According to the police, few people noticed flames and smoke coming out from the basement of the SSO building in Secretariat at around 11:55 am. They informed the control room.
After getting the information, the ambulances and Police along with the fire tenders rushed to the spot. Three fire engines and fire tenders along with rescue team took control of the fire in the basement. People and officials were evacuated safely from the building. No casualties were reported.
The reason for the fire is said to be a short circuit in the electrical panel at the basement of the building. The electricity in the area was restored after the fire was controlled after a few hours.