E-Mitra is soon to offer new features. Farmers, students and the unemployed also get many facilities near home, REET and guide exam applications are also available. The Department of Information Technology and Communications has also started a trial for this.
34 more services will start soon at about 85 thousand e-Mitra kiosks in the state. These include both government and private jobs. The special thing is that 16 types of work of the Transport Department will be able to be done from one place. All the services of the Autonomous Government Department, Housing Board and Public Works Department will be at one place.
Apart from this, farmers, students and the unemployed will also get many facilities near home. The Department of Information Technology and Communications has started the trial for this.
According to the Additional Director, Department of Information Technology and Communication, R. K Sharma, “We are going to introduce many new services on E-Mitra. However, it is being trialled. This work will probably be completed in 15 to 20 days.”
There are a total of 85 thousand E-Mitra kiosks in Rajasthan. Of these, Jaipur has 8014 E-Mitra kiosks. Until now, more than 500 services are attached with E-Mitra.
Personal Service: Business to Citizen
- Filling the form of all types of vacancies regarding employment
- E-Waste Collection
- Related To Pan Card
- Smart Parking QR Code Sticker,
- E-education, Online Mock Test Series
- Service-Related to Home Services
Government Services: Government to Citizen
- 16 services of the Transport Department, including registration of all vehicles, application of vehicle transfer, vehicle fitness certificate, license renewal, and work related to passengers, vehicles, goods and non-transport vehicles are involved.
- Services related to Departments under Autonomous government including Municipal Corporations, Councils, Municipalities and Public manufacturing departments and Rajasthan Housing Board
- REET exam application, guide exam application of Tourism department.
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi E-KYC Services, Seed distribution process for farmers.
25 services are free at E-Mitra
There are 25 services free at E-Mitra which includes bill submission of electricity, water, telephone, etc. In this, National Pension Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana and PM Shramyogi Yojana, Ration Card, Ayushman Bharat, Rajasthan health scheme, Jan Aadhar enrollment, RSRTC ticket cancellation, EESL product replacement, re-print digital sign certificate and other services are included.
Target to start 200 new service
The government now has a target of starting a total of 200 new services on e-Mitra kiosks. Recently, in the G2C category on E-Mitra, application of National Food Security Scheme, application of Brij and Shekhawati University, application of Covid Ex Gratia application and in B2C category telemedicine, Cowin certificate, Aadhar enabled payment system, direct money transfer and other services were started.