Stress at work giving you dark circles? Exhausted from the hectic crazy schedules and packed weeks? You will likely want some breaks from city life. Looking for short leisure, but clueless about where to head on? Although the city Jaipur itself has an endless list of places to refresh and escape. But what if one wants to just calm their nerves and take a perfect break away from work and home? You may consider visiting a resort. Resorts are increasingly pleasing people as the ideal outing destination for individuals, couples and families. Take the weekend off and lose some steam, generating good memories for you and your loved ones. Here are the best resorts near Jaipur for easy escapes having a short drive out of town. Make your choice and prepare to get bowled over.
Table of Contents
Khas Bagh Jaipur
Located a few minutes away from Amber fort, Kishan Bagh is a premium heritage boutique resort that fulfills your every wish of a lavish weekend escape. This resort resting between Aravali hills lets you experience the calmness of the desert surrounding. This farm retreat never leaves you disappointed when it comes to scenic beauty, architecture, and amenities. The interiors clearly reveal the heritage and the culture with twenty-five luxurious suites, vast courtyards, antique furniture, a sandstone pool and a huge garden. Engulf the panoramic views of the hills from the balcony or the stunning terrace and spend the day idling around in the elegant gardens! They also feature a polo lounge and a spa and offer a range of activities like fort tours, horse riding and yoga.
Things To Do
- A Traditional Rajasthani stay
- Wake up to the panoramic views from a private balcony
- A delectable breakfast with lunch or dinner
- Take Polo lessons from professional polo player Ransher Singh, the host.
- Visit the nearby forts Amber fort and Jaigarh fort
- Explore the villages that lies nearby on a cycle to taste the true culture of Rajasthan through a rural life
- Heal and relax your mind body and soul at the spa of the resort
- Treat yourself to a guided session of yoga
- Enjoy horse riding in the gardens of the resort
Address: Khas Bagh Homestay Natata, Kunda, Amer, Jaipur
Distance: It is merely 20 km away from Jaipur and can be reached in 36 minutes via NH248. The nearest airport to Khas Bagh is Jaipur International Airport and the nearest railway station is Jaipur station.
Buena Vista resort
The Buena Vista Luxury resort nestled in the lap of mother nature amidst Aravali mountains is one of the best resorts near Jaipur to rejuvenate. Relax in the homely comfort and warm hospitality surrounded by the rich ambience and stunning views of hills. The architecture reflects a blend of French lifestyle with Indian tradition. This premium resort offers 4 luxury villas each with a private garden and a private pool. It also has 5 different dining options offering indo-french fusion food along with an outdoor pool, world-class gym and Ayurved inspired spa.
Things to do:
- Enjoy a lavish stay with a private pool in your villa
- Revive at the serenity spa
- Indulge in the mini-golf field
- Revel in the ultimate culinary experience
- Explore the magnificent forts of Jaipur
- Take a walk to the surrounding farms and elephant village
- Complimentary recreational activities
Address: Buena Vista Luxury Resort Delhi-Jaipur Highway Amer, Kunda, Pilli Ki Talai, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302028
Distance: The resort is 37 minutes away from Jaipur and one can reach here by road via NH 248. The nearest airport to the resort is the Jaipur International Airport and the nearest railway station is Jaipur Junction.
The Tree House Resort
Situated amidst the nature, the Tree House Resort is a perfect resort to disconnect, relax and rejuvenate. Located in a serene and quiet atmosphere in Syari valley, it is one of the best resorts near Jaipur to offer luxury treehouses and over-water suites. The accommodations here provides a unique experience of living on the branches of trees like birds do. The rooms of this resort are named Nests and offer all modern amenities including a bathtub atop a tree. Living in these treehouses gives you a feel of paradise making this place a special retreat for those who are seeking peace.
Things to do
- Go on a Jungle Safari
- Indulge in meditation reading and relaxing at the wooden gazebo
- Nature biking
- Recreational activities like archery, tennis and volleyball
- Rejuvenate with Taruveda offering wellness regime of Ayurveda
- Enjoy the Bird watching
- Photography Movie setups
Address: Nature farms, NH 11c, opp. Amity University, Kalwad Kalan and Khurd, Rajasthan
Distance: It is just 15 minutes drive from Jaipur airport. The Jaipur railway station is 42.8 km.
Cost: INR 20,000 per night
Lohagarh fort resort
If you are a nature lover and looking for one of the best resorts near Jaipur that offers luxury as well as serenity, Lohagarh fort resort promises you everything you need. It is an eco-friendly resort surrounded by Aravalli hills which is a must-visit for nature enthusiasts. They offer cottages with private pools and interiors with the Korean concept of having stone slab beds. These are said to promote a night of restful sleep. The lush green spaces with beautiful cottages add to the charm of this resort.
Things to do:
- Enjoy your stay in cottages with a private garden and a pool
- Experience a rural life going on a village safari to nearby Kookas
- Elephant safari tour at Dera Amer for a true jungle experience
- Bonfire with musicians (on request)
- Try out their special Ayurvedic massages at Moksha Spa Parlour
Address: NH-8, Kachera Wala, Kukas, Rajasthan
Distance: It is situated 20 km away from Jaipur at Village Kachera Wala. Amer Fort is the closest attraction from this resort. It is around 30 km from Jaipur Sanganer Airport.
Cost: INR 8,000 per night onwards
Chokhi Dhani Ethnic Village Resort
Chokhi Dhani is a popular choice among the best resorts near Jaipur to experience local heritage and culture at its best. Full of ethnicity, Chokhi Dhani is the resort that amuses you with its traditional architecture, mouth-watering food, and culturally vibrant surroundings. This retreat is the must-visit if you want to experience the raw nature with traditional as well as modern-day facilities and services. Choki Dhani Resort offers different staying choices, varying from suites to cottages with richly crafted interiors. It also has varied dining options serving everything whether its traditional cuisine or continental. Along with this, they offer a spa, a gym, a sauna, a swimming pool, a tennis court, and a recreational centre.
Things to do
- Enjoy a scrumptious meal at the different exclusive dining options
- Witnessing typical Rajasthani performances
- Have fun at a puppet show, a bird fortune teller, an astrologer, henna artists, a magic show
- Try out sports activities Boat rides, camel rides, horseback riding, elephant and bullock cart riding
- Take part in games jungle sair: a forest safari, gufa jharni: a trek through an artificial cave of waterfalls, dart games, archery, shooting etc
- Do shopping at Kalagram for Rajasthani handicrafts, art, paintings, craft and sculptures
Address: 12 Miles Tonk Road, Goner Mod Flyover, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Distance: Chokhi Dhani Resort is 6.9 km from Jaipur International Airport and around 14 km from Jaipur Railway Station and Sindhi Camp Bus Stand.
Cost: INR 7,500 per night onwards
It is a beautiful boutique resort located on the outskirts of the city. This resort has been inspired by the Jantar Mantar and the celestial gems. Every intricate detail and material of this resort reflects the vibrancy of those special gems. It is a resort that absorbs the enchantment of the historic past with the realities of present times. Placed amidst beautiful landscaped greenery this resort has tent-like rooms with its interiors done in red stones and canvas. Each of its suites has a private garden and a sit-out on the rooftop. They also have an outdoor pool and a spa to blow off all your stress and refresh you. You can indulge in mesmerising dining experiences beneath the stars.
Things to do
- Recreational activities like kite flying, elephant polo, camel and horse riding, croquet, and countryside bicycling.
- Enjoy the view of forest and hills
- Relish the fine dining at Toran restaurant
- Outdoor pool
- Appreciate the night sky at rooftop eatery and terrace bar
- Fitness center
- Relax and rewind at Spa
Address: Tehsil, Jaipur Kunda, NH-8, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302028
Distance: It is located only 13 km from the city while the airport is 24 km away. It is around 16 km from Jaipur Railway Station.
Cost: INR 7,500 per night onwards
Samskara Resort & Spa
If one wants to indulge in a little bit of luxury with the natural environment Samskara Resort is amomg the best resorts near Jaipur to escape for a weekend. It is a unique boutique wellness resort that will never fail to amuse you with its special features and staying facilities. There are luxury villas with personal courtyards, lush green outdoors and private pools make you forget about all stresses of life. The comforting and refreshing experience you experience here will make your stay uniquely memorable. It has a Bodhi banquet hall, Karma Cafe Restaurant, and Sama Spa that are its major highlights.
Things to Do
- Take a village walk
- Learn to make the local speciality with the in-house chef
- Horse riding at the resort
Address: Narayan-Y-Block, Jaisinghpura, Peepla Bharatsingh, Rajasthan 302029.
Distance: It is just 22 km away from Jaipur. Jaipur railway station is located at 20 Kms while the nearest Airport is the Jaipur Airport located at a distance of 28 km from the resort.
Cost: INR 6000 per night
The Tree of Life Resort & Spa
A pleasing escape and one of the best resorts near Jaipur, The Tree of Life is perfect to unwind your stress and refresh yourself. Upon arrival, you will be engulfed in beauty and wonder as you gaze from a suite with panoramic views. Set in the verdant surroundings of the Aravalli range this resort reminds of a jungle with greenery and natural beauty around. Spread over seven-acre land, it has 14 luxury villas, each named after an Indian tree and the interiors reflect the flower-inspired theme. Not just this, the retreat also brags a bell-shaped infinity pool and a restaurant that serves multi-cuisine inspired by the local cuisine.
Things to do
- Enjoy the unmatched service at private spas complete with pools and gardens
- Take a ride in the 1965 Vintage Willys Jeep into the local village
- Appreciate the stunning view from the high open-air sit out cliff
- Dinner with elephants
- Teach the students at school supported by the resort
- Spend a day farming with traditional gardening methods
- Calm and relax at the Spa
- Calm down at Ganesh Abode and Temple with a meditation hall
Address: Kacherwala, Kukas, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302028
Distance: It rests at a distance of 27.5 km from Jaipur and is a 30-minute drive
Cost: INR 11,000 per night onwards
Pride Amber Vilas Resort
This resort is all about making its visitors get a feel of Jaipur’s heritage. Away from the crowd of the city this beautiful resort instantly transports you from hell like earth to heaven like the earth with ambience and atmosphere which is all it’s own. The enhancements incorporate rooms and suites for an amazing stay with a drink and feast will make you fall in love with this best resort near Jaipur. This resort provides the best of services and pleasing hospitality to its visitors. This place is a perfect place to relieve and chill with its striking natural beauty and relaxed pace.
Things to do:
- Savour the traditional meal at Bandhani restaurant
- Revive at Sparsh Spa
- Admire the beauty of nature
Address: 12 Mile, Vatika Mod, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Distance: It is 19 km drive from Jaipur and only 2 km from Jaipur International Airport.
Cost: INR 7000 per night
Neemrana Fort Palace Resort
Visiting this place will make you feel the mysticism of ancient time. This resort truly reflects the spirit and vivaciousness of the mesmerizing city of Jaipur. It is one of the best resorts near Jaipur that features the most modern amenities and services that offer unparalleled natural scenery. There’s something about this place that makes you feel more at ease from the moment you arrive; Neemrana fort Resort is a natural destination for getting away from it all and letting the stress just melt away. The vibe of this resort will surely immerse you in a world of comfort luxury, and leisure giving you a quiet retreat.
Things to do:
- Live like the Royals in the Heritage Rooms
- Vintage Car Ride at an additional cost.
- Camel Ride at an additional cost
- Relax in grand swimming pools
- Rejuvenate yourself at the spa with pampering Ayurveda massages
Address: 15th Century, Delhi-Jaipur Highway 122nd Milestone, Delhi – Jaipur Expy, Neemrana, Rajasthan
Distance: It is just 150 km from Jaipur and is a perfect resort near Jaipur for a weekend escape.
Cost: INR 10,000 per night
Well, hope this guide to all the best resorts near Jaipur to rescue from your work. So, plan a vacation, enjoy the beautiful weather of the city, feel soothing and indulge in the adventurous activities at these great resorts.