Jaipur has preserved various palaces, forts, monuments, gardens and temples which have always been the attraction of many tourists but many times people like to spend time away from the hustle and they need some serene place to stay. So there are various resorts and spas available to accommodate families and friends. One such amazingly built retreat is the Tree of Life Resort and Spa in Jaipur.
Rested under the shade of undulating Aravalli hills is the Tree of Life Spa and Resort set around seven acres of land. This retreat is sure to gratify even the most discerning of travellers while still giving them an extraordinary stay.
About Tree of Life Resort and Spa
The Tree of Life Resort & Spa is one of the best boutique resorts in Jaipur offering you solace fused with style, extravagance, and exceptional service. The Tree of Life Resort & Spa aims to uphold Rajasthani tradition and fulfill the unexpressed desires of the guests. This is indeed a retreat for the honeymooners and romantic hideaways.
Style and Decor
This resort features a group of 13 luxury villas with intricate, and carefully framed architecture that is unique and traditional laced with a modern touch. The interiors portray the use of sandstone and lime reflecting the old century Rajasthani architecture highlighting the royal essence. Set in the verdant surroundings, each villa is named after an Indian tree and the interiors reflect the colour of the flower the three bears. The domes of the rooms are designed with floral hues with intricate mirror-work designs of lotuses and vines. The flooring also incorporates floral inlays depicting the traditional aesthetic.
Accommodation and Stay
Their regal and spacious cottages take you to another level of luxury that offers you villas with a living room, plush sofa, dining table, a domed bedroom, a bathroom surrounded by greens on all sides. All the villas have private lawns, and an outdoor couples spa, a private swimming pool and a large private terrace overlooking the hills, the vast front lawn with a bell-shaped infinity pool, deck beds, and the eternal garden umbrellas over-looks the picturesque view. They also offer luxury villas ideal for friends or families travelling together.
In-room amenities include a home theatre, dining table, bar cabinet, tea/coffee maker, free wifi, fireplace, a walk-in closet, separate living and bedroom areas, outdoor sunken tub, private outdoor couples’ spa, outdoor lip shower, private barbecue facility, bath butler and bath menu service.
Types of Villas
- Two bedroom luxury pool & spa villa
- One bedroom luxury pool & spa villa
- Two bedrooms luxury garden & spa villa
- One bedroom luxury garden & spa villa
Treat yourself to the endless dining choices and a scrumptious meal at the inhouse restaurant ‘Ashtam’. You get to relish your choice of food as the chef personally comes to your villa to ask your preferences. They serve à la carte breakfast. You can eat to your heart full with their deliciously prepared Indian and Rajasthani cuisine. If your choice is international cuisine, you get that too! They also have a bar to quench your thirst with your choice of drink!
The major attraction of this resort is its recreational facilities that are designed to pamper guests. They have an infinity swimming pool, steam and sauna, Spa, gymnasium and a wellness centre, where guests can rejuvenate themselves.
- Swimming pool– Beat the summer heat by taking a dip in the private bell-shaped infinity pool. Relaxing in a pool with a natural and ecstatic surrounding will make your trip worthwhile. The pool reminds you of the ancient step-wells.
- Fitness Centre: Your holiday trip won’t let you miss your fitness routine when you are at Tree of Life Spa and Resort, Jaipur. They have a gymnasium to let you continue with your workout routine.
- Library: Unwind your stress of the day at the library of this resort. Get your soul satisfied with choosing your choice of read from their huge collection of books and CDs.
- Yoga: The yoga pavilion is one of the major attraction of this resort. It is enveloped by idols of the Hindu God, Ganesh. These idols are said to be collected from Sri Lanka, Thailand, Cambodia and all over India. You get to do yoga with a trainer in the morning. They teach you asanas, meditation and pranayama breathing techniques.
- Spa: They offer spa services set in the private garden of your villa. The spa is set up under a beautiful canopy with a stone-crafted sit-out and treatment beds. The spa named Ekam- the couple spa has outdoor massage tables and sunken tubs for couples. Don’t forget to try the signature Aravali bath at sunset with bubbles, rose petals, and fragrant essential oils. It feels the bliss to relish the therapies amidst the sound of birds and calming views.
Why you should visit Tree of Life, Jaipur
- Blend in nature: Enjoy and entertain yourself to the fullest at this luxury retreat in the best way by staying at this beautiful place amongst nature and the mighty Aravalli. Explore and admire the astonishing beauty of Mother nature.
- Meet the Elephant family– You get to enjoy a unique experience where you go and visit Gyarsi Lal and his elephant family. They have been a part of the resort for a long time! The tour includes an elephant ride and having ‘A Meal with Elephant’.
- Village tour: Take a ride to the local villages on a 1965 Vintage Willys Jeep to discover lifestyle. You can also choose to ride a tractor on their sandy lands. The villagers welcome you with a cup of tea under the neem tree. The villagers play traditional instruments to entertain you.
- Teach for a while: You can experience teaching the students of the school of this village. The local school is supported by the Tree Of Life Resort. You can teach the subject of your choice.
- Trek adventure: Go for a trek and on the walking trails that encourage solitude. The place is sure to amaze you with some of the most amusing things around in nature!
- Cook with the Chef: Experience a unique cooking adventure with the chef. They have a large organic garden where you can fetch fresh veggies. The chef also takes you to the local markets to buy items needed for your meal and can enjoy cooking with the in-house chef.
- Pink City Tour: The resort arranges a tour for the city to the monuments, bazaars and small lanes to learn the history.
Facilities you get at Tree of Life Spa and Resort, Jaipur
Their warm services are guest-centric with friendly and refined care.
- Pet Friendly: The most amazing feature which makes this resort the most ideal destination is that it is pet-friendly. Yes, you can also bring your furry friend along but with an additional charge.
- Special occasion arrangement: This resort is also the popular choice for hosting functions and events for several occasions. They offer unmatched services when it comes to organizing any special event.
- Infant care: Are you with your little one on your trip? Keep your worries aside for their comfort. The resort provides babysitting services and infant beds so that you enjoy your trip without any hassle.
- Room service: You can avail of 24-hour room service. sit in your room and order your favourite meals! They also offer dry cleaning services to keep you out of the hassle to go out and find one.
- Travel guide: New to the city? Confused about which places to visit and how to reach? Don’t worry! The resort provides a guide facility to show you around!
- Luggage Storage: They provide a luggage storage facility to allow you to keep your stuff safely while you explore the places nearby without worrying about your luggage.
Not only this they have souvenir shops to get memory gifts for your dear ones, bicycles on rent to explore the nearby area, currency exchange, valet parking and an airport shuttle to ease your travel.
Is it safe to stay during the recent Covid situation?
Yes, they strictly adhere to all the guidelines of covid protocols.
- They keep a check on the body temperature of guests as well as the staff. Entry of people above the appropriate temperature is strictly prohibited.
- You will find sanitiser and masks in every room for the guests. The staff also wears face masks and gloves and maintains social distance at all service times.
- The staff must have the Aarogya Setu App installed.
- They use disposable/sanitized crockery & cutlery and adhere to minimal contact service. They maintain cleanliness and sanitation with hospital-grade disinfectants.
Location of The Tree of Life Spa and Resort, Jaipur
Kacherwala, Kukas, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 313
Cost of The Tree of Life Spa and Resort, Jaipur
Booking a villa will cost you around 12000 INR for a single day. While some of their facilities are provided at additional cost.
Timings of The Tree of Life
It usually opens at 10 AM. While the check-in timing of this resort is from 02:00 PM and the check-out time is until 12:00 PM
- Phone number: +91-9015242000 / +91-9602091000 / +91-9602092000
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://www.treeofliferesorts.com
How to reach Tree of Life, Jaipur?
The Tree Of Life is at a distance of around 30-40 minutes drive from the city and is nearly 5 km off the highway. It is easily reachable by both public and private transportation.
- Bus Stop: Sindhi camp bus stand at a distance of 19km is the nearest one.
- Railways Station: Jaipur rail station is the nearest at a distance of 29km.
- Airport: Jaipur International Airport which is the nearest airport located at a distance of 29.5km from the resort
Nearby Tourists Attractions
As such, there is nothing nearby this resort as it is situated outside Jaipur in a village.
- Amer Fort (13 km),
- Sheesh, Mahal (13 km),
- Jal Mahal (15 km),
- Man Sagar Lake (17 km),
- Nahargarh Fort (20 km) and
- City Palace (21 km)
All the major attractions not much far from this resort. So you can plan your stay at this resort without giving it a second thought.