The state government has tightened the curfew and issued new lockdown guidelines because of increasing corona cases. The Home Department has reduced the opening hours of all shops of food items and essentials. The new guideline will be applicable from April 26.
As per the new guidelines, now the shops are allowed to open only 5 hours in the morning.
The opening hours of the shops:
- Grocery, food wholesale and retail shops, animal livestock shops will open only from 6 am to 11 am Monday to Friday, and will be closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Mandis, fruits and vegetable shops, fruit-vegetable carts and mobile vans will be allowed all seven days from 6 am to 11 am. On weekends these will be open from 6 am to 5 pm.
- Dairy and milk shops will be open from 6 to noon and from 5 to 7 in the evening.
These are the other restrictions:
- Wedding ceremony should be held in a single event
- The wedding function can only be held as a single event. In which a maximum of 3 hours program with only 50 persons will be allowed. Home delivery can be done only for the orders already done related to the wedding ceremony, clothes, sewing, jewellery etc.
- In the wedding ceremony, the SDM will send any government employee to the venue to monitor the social distance, mask, sanitizer and number of people present in the wedding, etc. If a violation is found, action will be taken under the epidemic act.
- Buses are allowed to operate with only 50 percent of passengers
- From April 26, in the entire state, travelling from one district to another will not be allowed by private vehicles except for medical emergency and urgent services. Only public transport buses will be allowed to travel from one district to another but with only 50 percent of passengers.
- Private vehicles will get diesel petrol and gas only from 7 am to 12 noon. Fuel will not be provided to private vehicles afternoon. Public transport, loading vehicles will continue to receive diesel petrol as before.
- Everything except for emergency services closed on weekends
- There will be a complete weekend curfew from 6 pm Friday to 5.00 am Monday. Only the essential services such as visits to the hospital, banking services, vaccination, industrial activities, construction-related activities, travelling from airport, railway station, bus stand will be allowed.
These offices will open, will be sealed if found positive
The government approved offices will open till 4 pm along with the departments of emergency services, wildlife department, Ayurveda department, animal husbandry department, information and technology department. Employees of the rest of the offices will not come. The office will be sealed for 72 hours if an employee is found positive.
Permission to open agricultural input shops
The new guideline has permitted opening shops connected to agricultural inputs. Shops selling agricultural stuff including seeds and pesticides have been allowed to open two days a week on Mondays and Thursdays from 6 am to 11 am.
Separate guideline will be issued for liquor shops
The finance department will issue a separate order regarding liquor shops. The separate guidelines will be related to mining, registration stamps, excise shops associated with the revenue of the government.
Opening sweets shop, bakery and restaurant not allowed
Building materials, hardware shops will not be allowed to open. But supply will be done if an order is received. Processed food, sweet shops, bakeries, restaurants will not be allowed to open, only home delivery facilities will be allowed.
Permission to Veterinary Hospitals and its related services
The new guidelines will allow work related to the production of vaccines in Veterinary Hospitals and their associated staff, veterinarians, staff, Veterinary Health Services, and BP Lab. Till now they were not allowed.
Now Aadhaar Center will open
With E Mitra, now the Aadhaar center has been allowed to open, till now the Aadhaar center was closed. Many changes were made about this. But now permission has been received from the government to open it. Services of Bank, Insurance and Micro Finance Institution (MFI) will be operational from 10 am to 2 pm.
Jaipur Stuff website is aiming to provide all Jaipur information here on this site. Find Jaipur News, things to do in Jaipur, days out in Jaipur, Jaipur attractions and sightseeing, what’s on, shopping, handicrafts, Jewellery, Stones, Jaipur events, tours, restaurants and hotels in Jaipur. Explore Jaipur with useful information and Jaipur NEWS.