fire broke out in Jaipur Collectorate

Massive fire in a medical store in Jaipur

News

A massive fire broke out in a medical store located in the Kotwali area in Jaipur late Thursday night. Firefighters had to break the shutters of the shop to extinguish the fire. There was a loss of lakhs of rupees due to the massive fire.

Goods worth lakhs of rupees turned into ashes in the medical store due to fire. Kotwali police station brought the fire under control in about 2 hours with the help of 4 fire engines. Police prima facie believe that the fire was caused by a short circuit.

According to the SHO, Rajesh Kumar Sharma, “There was a fire in the medical store located in Film Colony, Chaura Rasta. There is a medical store named Bir Pharmacy down on the main road. There is a warehouse of medicines built on top of it. The owner and workers closed the medical store at around 11 pm and went to their homes. After about half an hour suddenly smoke was seen coming out from inside the closed shop. Within no time the fire took a horrific form.”

Panic spread among the local people

Flames were seen coming out from under the shutter. Panic spread among the local people after discovering that there was a fire in the medical store. Kotwali police station gave information and called the fire brigade on the spot. Firemen worked hard to extinguish the fire and broke the shutters of the shop.

The massive fire had also engulfed the warehouse built above the medical store. The police brought the fire under control with the help of four fire engines after about 2 hours of hard work. Medicines worth lakhs of rupees kept in the medical store and warehouse were burnt to ashes in the fire.

Spread the love
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments