Because of the increasing cases of corona in Rajasthan, the government has decided to implement a new guideline. Night curfew will continue in the entire state from 11:00 pm to 05:00 am every day, not more than 200 guests will be allowed in the wedding ceremony.
In a meeting of the Council of Ministers chaired by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, the fresh Covid guideline by the new Home Department was approved. The Home Department has issued a detailed guideline.
Under the new guidelines, there will be a cut down on the timings of the New Year Celebration. There will be a curfew for all the events on 31st December from 1 AM. There will be a ban on the gathering of more than 200 people at every kind of function and not more than 50% capacity will be allowed in cinemas, auditoriums or exhibitions, Hotels and restaurants can be open for take away and dining till 10 pm ensuring compliance of covid behaviour. However, there will be a facility for 24 hours home delivery.
Details of the guidelines issued
- The collector will permit any fair, marriage ceremony or public function, a limit of up to 200 people has been fixed. If there are more than 200 people at any function, then a fine of 10 thousand will have to be paid.
- After January 31, 2022, only double-dose vaccinated people will be allowed at these places and if any violation is found, necessary action will be taken.
- From January 3, 2022, all the cinema halls or theatres or multiplexes or auditoriums and the space available for exhibition in the state will be allowed with 50 percent capacity for double vaccinated people.
- Night curfew will continue in the entire state from 11:00 pm to 05:00 am every day. Operation of city/minibuses will be permitted from 05:00 am to 11:00 pm. No passenger will be permitted to travel standing.
- Non-educational staff, students above 18 years of age and drivers of buses, autos and cabs operated for institute transport, both doses of vaccine are compulsory.
- Markets will have to be closed at 10 pm, all types of commercial activities and markets will be able to run only till 10 pm.
All government employees are required to get both doses of Covid-19. There was no discussion in the cabinet regarding the opening of schools.