Have you recently shifted to Pink City? Looking for posh areas in Jaipur to live in? You are at the right place! Whether for rent or as an owner everyone wishes to live in the posh areas of the city. These localities offer luxurious lifestyles, and high-quality living standards, best-in-class facilities, and quality residential projects. Talking about Jaipur, it is a well-planned metropolitan city in India famous for its colossal history, unique heritage, rich culture, traditional wear and flavorful cuisine. Jaipur is a beautiful city with a lot to offer. Being a famous tourist attraction, an education hub and grooming it sector, this city lures everyone towards its upscale life and posh areas of Jaipur are worth living in. This write-up talks about the posh areas of Jaipur.
Table of Contents
Top posh areas in Jaipur
When it comes to finding a luxurious home, the top residential areas in Jaipur are some of the most sought-after places in the city. There are several areas in Jaipur that top the charts for being posh. These posh areas of Jaipur are the envy of everyone:
If you prefer a cosmopolitan lifestyle and are happy to spend a fortune on a house, then C-Scheme is one great option. Being one of the wealthiest neighbourhoods of the city, C-Scheme is one of the most expensive places for residential apartments in Jaipur. The central part of C-Scheme houses a statue of one of the great emperors of his time, Shri Sawai Jai Singh.
C-Scheme is a bustling commercial area that is widely recognized for its upscale shops, high-end boutiques, luxurious hotels, and fine dining establishments. The area also houses corporate offices, financial institutions, and government buildings conveniently located in the vicinity.
The area has great connectivity to Sindhi Camp Metro Station on Jaipur Metro Pink Line and Jaipur Junction Railway Station as well as rest of the city making it an ideal location.
Infrastructure and facilities in C-Scheme
- Gated communities: Upasana 5th Avenue, Royal Sundaram Apartment, Palm Grove, Ayodhya Enclave, Om Metals Pallacia.
- Parks: Deer Park, Ashok Vatika Park, Rajiv Gandhi Public Park, Nehru Park.
- Famous Places: Birla Temple, Amar Jawan Jyoti War Memorial, Central Park, and Albert Hall Museum.
- Companies: Genpact, Appirio, Infosys, Wipro, Connexions, Deutsche Bank, GirnarSoft, Nagarro, QH Talbros
- Popular Schools: St. Xavier’s school, Mahaveer Public School, St.Soldier public school, Jayshree Periwal International Pre School, Government Secondary Residency School, IIS School, Mansarovar Jaipur, Indo Bharat International School, Jaipur International School, Koda International School.
- Restaurants and Cafes: Culture, Retreat drink and dine, Thali and More.
- Hospitals and Clinics: Apollo Spectra Hospital, S.R. Kalla Hospital, K C Memorial Eye Hospital, Rajdhani Hospital, Nirmala Hospital & Research Centre, Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital
- Shopping and Malls: Pink Square, City Mall, Crystal Palm Mall, MGF Metropolitan Mall, Alokik’s Axis Mall, and Neelkanth Mall
- Employment Hubs: Ajmer Road, Mahindra World City.
Situated in the southern part of Jaipur, Malviya Nagar stands out as an upscale and sought-after neighbourhood. It’s the place to be if you desire a lavish lifestyle and top-of-the-line apartments. This neighbourhood is renowned for its luxurious residential complexes, gated communities, and upscale amenities. So, people who appreciate grand living and excellent infrastructure are drawn to this area. It is an affluent area buzzing with educational institutions, commercial and industrial units, for families and students to shift their living choices. It is also a preferred area for its proximity to New Atish Market Metro Station and Mansarover Metro Station and Jaipur International Airport.
Infrastructure and facilities in Malviya Nagar:
- Gated communities: Pink City Radiant Casa, Jaipur Housing Board Society, Trimurti Apartments, KGK The Oasis, Naruka Heights, Mahima Fountain Square, UDB Sarraf Emerald
- Parks: Subhash Park, Calgiri Park, Madhuvan Park, Sector 1 Park, Sector 2 Park, Park, Park – Malviya Nagar
- Famous Places: World Trade Park, Jawahar Circle Garden, Exotic India Destination, Jhalana Safari Park, Snow Planet, etc
- Companies: Appiqo Technologies, Genpact, B2infosoft
- Popular Schools: Gyan Vihar School, Malviya Convent School, Rishikul Vijay secondary school, St. Edmund’s School, Defence Public School, EuroKids Preschool
- Restaurants and Cafes: Brown Sugar, Sunrise bakery, CCD, OTB, 3D.
- Hospitals and Clinics: Ghiya Hospital, Sri Hospital, Fortis Hospital,Apex Hospitals, Agrawal Hospital, etc.
- Shopping and Malls: GT Central Mall, World Trade Park, Crystal Court Mall, Jalsa Mall
- Employment Hubs: World Trade Park
Located in the southwestern part of Jaipur, stretching from Queens Road to Delhi, Ajmer and Sirsi Roads, Vaishali Nagar is one of the best suburbs of Jaipur. If you are looking for some premium residential space but on budget, you may find your exclusive choice at Vaishali Nagar. Brimming with ATMs, National Handloom, Movie theaters, high-end shopping complexes, fine-dining restaurants, parks, good schools, and many more hangout options, it is a hot favorite among denizens. Vaishali Nagar has become the most expensive area due to its great infrastructure, well-designed residential complexes, upscale amenities and significant development and urbanization in recent years.
Infrastructure and facilities in Vaishali Nagar
- Gated communities: Unnati Nilay, ARG Vinayak Enclave, Royal Gravitaz, Signature Prime, Gati Heights, Elite Prime, Aashish Siya Homes, Gokul Vatika, RH Height, Aradhya Govind Heights
- Parks: Akshardham Park, Girnar Park, Guru Jambheshwar Park, Nursery Circle Park, Hanuman Vatika Public Park, Nagar Nigam Jaipur Park, Krishna Nagar Park
- Famous Places: Inox Cinema, Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple
- Companies: The Datacube Softech Pvt Ltd., M.S. Technosoft Pvt. Ltd
- Popular Schools: Tagore Public School, D.A.V Centenary Public School, Kimberlite Elementary School, Brightlands Girls School
- Hospitals and Clinics: Global Heart & General Hospital, Dr. Narang’s Hospital, Vaishali Hospital, Amar Jain Hospital, Sevayatan Hospital
- Shopping and Malls: Evershine Tower, Shree Nath Tower, London Street Bazaar, MGF Metropolitan Mall, Amrapali Plaza, E Block Shopping Centre, Vaibhav Complex
- Employment Hubs: Malviya Nagar Industrial Area, Malviya Industrial Area, Business Park Tower, etc.
Once Asia’s largest colony, Mansarovar is a definite crowd puller. It is very popular among families, students, and working professionals due to the availability of great infrastructure and day-to-day facilities. Mansarovar offers a blend of sky high residential apartments, and shopping plazas to schools, colleges and hospitals which contributes to its reputation as a warm, lively and pleasant neighborhood. Mansarovar is divided into 9 sectors, making it one of the largest residential areas in Asia. Additionally, Mansarovar is well-connected with the rest of the city, through the Jaipur Metro. With access to shopping malls, restaurants, cafes, clinics, schools, and bus stops, living in Mansarovar offers a delightful living experience with all the conveniences you need.
Infrastructure and facilities in Mansarovar:
- Gated communities: Shubh Nikunj, Parth Residency, Hare Krishna Homes, SFS, Murtikala Colony, Manglam 14 Woodland Park
- Parks: Stone Park, Mansarovar Park, Sector 12 Public Park, Woodland Park
- Famous places: ISKCON Temple, Mar Thoma Church, Sai Baba Temple.
- Popular Schools: Ryan International School, Star Kids International School, Janta Girls Public School, Tagore International School, IIS School Kapil Gyanpeeth School, Neerja Modi School, Cambridge International School
- Companies: Decurtis Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.Climax BPM
- Shopping and Malls: MGF Metropolitan Mall, Gold Souk Grande Mall, Flying Machine Store, Mansarovar Plaza, Sunny Trade Center, Tara Shopping Mall Shop, GTG Shopping Centre, Rama Tower, Okey Plus Square,
- Hospitals and Clinics: Mansarovar Hospital, Apex Hospitals, Metro Mas Hospital, Dhanwantri Hospital & Research Centre, Tagore Hospital & Research Institute, Saket Hospital, Curewell Hospital.
- Employment Hubs: Sitapura Industrial Area, RIICO Industrial Area, Sanganer Industrial Area, etc.
Jagatpura is a prominent locality of South Jaipur having grown at a fast pace in recent years in residential plots and multi-story buildings. The area boasts of top companies, prestigious schools and colleges, and world-class hospitals, making it a highly sought-after residential area among families, students, and working professionals alike. With excellent connectivity to all parts of the city being located in close concurrence to Gator Jagatpura transportation hub, Jagatpura offers easy access to all basic amenities and comforts. All in all, Jagatpura is truly a posh area of Jaipur where you can live life to the fullest. It’s an incredible blend of modern living, great amenities, and a warm community.
Infrastructure and facilities in Jagatpura:
- Gated communities: Unicorn Galaxy, KGK Realty Amulya, Narvik Swapnalok, Unique New Town, Nandan Prime Villas, Mahima Panorama, Lotus Residency, Okay Plus Anandam, Ashiana Daksh Phase 1, Eternal Manhattan Riviera
- Parks: Vivek Vihar Park, JDA Park.
- Famous places: Jaipur Zoo, Tejaji Temple
- Companies: Neutrino IT Technologies P Ltd, Red Inno, Aaron Softech Pvt Ltd
- Popular Schools: Divine Academy School, Tuito International School, Bachpan Kids school, Bright Birds School, Golden Era Academy, Sadguru Public School, SRN International School
- Restaurants and Cafes: Krishna Restaurant, Gopala pure veg Restaurants.CheelGadi Restaurant
- Hospitals and Clinics: Jaipur Eye and Dental Hospital, Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, SG Hospital, Shri Hospital, Pataliya Hospital, Jeevan Rekha Hospital
- Shopping and Malls: Gold Souk Grande Mall, Textile Market, Manglam’s JTM Mall, Jagatpura Budh Market
- Employment Hubs: Sitapura Industrial Area, RIICO Industrial Area, Business Park Tower, etc.
Previously a cantonment area, Civil Lines is one of the most sought-after posh areas in Jaipur. Known for its wide, tree-lined streets, elegant bungalows, modern amenities, architectural grandeur, and serene ambience, Civil Lines offers a tranquil and luxurious living experience. You’ll find plenty of top-notch real estate projects by well-known developers here. It is a hot favourite for its close proximity to the international airport and railway station. The area is home to many prominent government officials, bureaucrats, and affluent families. Over time, Civil Lines has undergone a complete transformation, emerging as one of the best residential areas in the city.
Infrastructure and Facilities in Civil Lines
- Gated communities: Somdatt Landmark, The Grand Anukampa, Shizukesa
- Parks: Civil Lines Park, Mandir Park, Hasanpura Public Park, Yash Colony Park, Fateh Nagar Park Hasanpura
- Famous places: Ganesh Temple, Rani Sati Dadi Mandir, Sai Baba Temple.
- Popular Schools: The Loharu Montessori Children’s School, Majestic Grace School, St Wilfrids School, Wonder Kids School, Kidzee PreSchool, Jaipur Public school
- Hospitals and Clinics: NIMS Hospital, Pooja Hospital, ESIC Model Hospital, etc.
- Shopping and Malls: Anchor Mall, Grand Geejgarh Mall, MGF Metropolitan Mall, Geetanjali Tower, Trade Jaipur, Jaipur Maison, Ganeshji Tower.
- Employment Hubs: Ajmer Road, Jhotwara Industrial Area, Sitapura Industrial Area, etc.
If you wish for a well-developed and upscale locality, Tonk Road is definitely one of the top posh areas in Jaipur you should consider! With names like Okay Plus Group and ARG Group contributing to the development of the area, Tonk Road today stands as one of the most developed and posh areas to live in. Transformed into an incredible living space, the area offers top-notch infrastructure facilities. One of the best things about Tonk Road is its excellent connectivity. You can easily travel to other parts of Jaipur thanks to the well-established transport network.
Infrastructure and facilities in Tonk Road
- Gated communities: Chordias The Crown, Bardiya The Legend, FS Realty The Coronation, Suvaas Vijay Bagh
- Parks: Nehru Bal Udyan, Mahesh Park, Taruchaya Nagar Park
- Famous places: Hanuman Mandir, Neelkanth Mandir, Ram Mandir, Shiv Gnaneshwar Mahadav Mandir.
- Popular Schools: Sanghi Public School, Jain International School, LBS Public School, VSI International English Medium School, etc.
- Restaurants and Cafes: Doorbeen Restaurant, Sky Fall, Restaurant, Chokhi Dhani Village, Tan Sukh, Bikanervala, Vitthal’s Kitchen, etc
- Hospitals and Clinics: Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Jaim Hospital, Bhandari Hospital & Research Centre, etc.
- Shopping and Malls: Shopping World, Neelkanth Mahadev Mandir, Tulsi Central Shopping Mall, Apex Mall – Lal Kothi, Pink Tower – Lalkothi, Central Mall – Maruti Nagar, City Square, Kailash Tower.
- Employment Hubs: Sitapura Industrial Area, Mahindra World City.
Jhotwara, located in the northwest of Jaipur, has many residential colonies and apartments of Jaipur. It was once a small principality under the Jaipur Royal State. Today, it has evolved into a great residential area that offers modern basic amenities like education, hotels, restaurants, transport, entertainment, and more. In addition, Jhotwara is well-connected to the rest of the city via local buses and railway stations, making it a convenient and prominent place to call home.
Infrastructure and facilities in Jhotwara
- Parks: Ganesh Nagar Main Park, Rahmaniya Park, Alpha Park, Major Alok Mathur Park, Kalyan Kunj Park, Kardhani Central Park.
- Famous places: Vaishno Devi Mandir, Holy Redeemer Church, Khatu Shyam Mandir, Shiv Radha Krishna Mandir
- Companies: Bisleri International Pvt Ltd, Shree Amolak Iron And Steel Manufacturer Company
- Popular Schools: Sharda Vidya Mandir, Sanskar School, Kendriya Vidyalaya No.4, Bright Horizon School, G. International School, Central Academy School, Kids Care International School, Somani International School
- Restaurants and Cafes: Laziz Chicken Food Restaurant, Rajwada, Handi Restaurant
- Hospitals and Clinics: Monika Maternity and General Hospital, Gupta E.N.T. Hospital, Motion Dental Hospital, Deep Hospital & Research Center, Maxwell Hospital, Krishna Mother & Child Hospital.
- Shopping and Malls: Triton Mega Mall, Coomex Mall, Pink City Plaza, Manglam Complex, Manan Plaza
- Employment Hubs: Jhotwara Industrial Area, Ajmer Road, etc.
Bapu Nagar is a well-developed and well-maintained posh area in Jaipur. You can easily get accommodation at an affordable price. Due to its central location, seamless transport connectivity and many attractive places to visit, it is a popular locality among families and working professionals. Living in Bapu Nagar comes with a lot of perks. This area offers easy access to markets, parks, banks, ATMs, malls, hospitals, and other essentials. The area boasts a fantastic living standard and offers top-notch infrastructure amenities. So, if you’re looking for a place that combines luxury, convenience, and a vibrant lifestyle, Bapu Nagar is definitely worth considering.
Infrastructure and facilities in Bapu Nagar
- Parks: Park Bapu Nagar, Nehru Bal Udyan, Charu Garden, JDA Park, Sir Jitendra Jharotia Garden
- Famous places: Hawa Mahal
- Companies: McCube Technology, Osmic Technologies, Octal Software, Shokeenda India Pvt. Ltd.
- Popular Schools: S Sunflower Senior Secondary School, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya, Subodh Public School, Swami Vivekanand School, St Peter’s School, Golden Era Academy, Shri Gandhi Gyan Mandir
- Restaurants and Cafes: Biso, Shayam Rasoi, COCOA House
- Hospitals and Clinics: Sharma Eye Hospital, Chandawat H S · Prakartik Chikitsalaya , Indira IVF – Fertility and IVF Center, KKS Urology and General Hospital, Govt. Homeopathic dispensary
- Shopping and Malls: Kailash Tower, Janta Store Shopping Centre, Brand Nation, Apex Mall Lal Kothi, UDB Tower, Jain Vegetable Market
Affluent people looking for a classy and attractive setting may resort to Durgapura as it is the fastest-growing place for residential properties and homes. It has wealthy and noteworthy residential societies, with all the modern facilities for families and friends. Many essential requirements are available nearby Durgapura. Due to its seamless connectivity with the rest of the city, and easy access to Tonk Road and Mansarovar areas, it has become the preferable choice to live. There’s even a railway station right in the neighbourhood called Durgapura Railway Station.
Infrastructure and facilities in Durgapura
- Parks: Durgapura Public Park, Woodland Park, JDA Maharani Farm Park, Adarsh Block Park, Durga Park, Rajput Park, etc.
- Famous places: Brihaspati Dham, Sun Temple, Radha Govind Temple, Sheetla Mata Temple, Raj Mandir, Krishna Temple
- Companies: Satyam Web Solution, Richmond Softlabs, Ridhi Sidhi Mobile Viztech IT Solutions Limited.
- Popular Schools: Rukmani Birla School, Saint Paul’s School, Central Academy, Aabhas Senior Secondary School, Seedling Public School
- Restaurants and Cafes: Lajeej Restaurant, K3 restaurant and rest house, Chawla’s Family Restaurant
- Hospitals and Clinics: Chandra Hospital, Jai Jinendra Dental Hospital, Prasoon Hospital, AANCH Hospital, Durgapura Hospital, Ambe Physio Hospital, Prem Niketan Hospital, Khandaka Hospital, Jaipuria Hospital
- Shopping and Malls: Shivam Plaza, City Square Shopping Mall, Jaipur Central Mall, Manglam Plaza, Modern Mandi Express, Budania Complex
For the last couple of years, Ajmer Road has been a witness to rapidly growing residential buildings and luxurious gated communities, becoming the best posh area to live in Jaipur. The shabby picture of the area has been swiftly replaced by a more modern one with towering buildings and skyscrapers. Located in the south-western part of Jaipur City, Ajmer Road is a well-organized residential-commercial hub of Jaipur having witnessed great living status and offers the best infrastructure amenities. It being in proximity to major transportation hubs and home to several popular educational institutions, makes it an ideal place for families with children.
Infrastructure and facilities in Ajmer Road
- Gated communities: Jaipur 21, Shri Krishna Residency, Ashiana Amantran, AM Lake View City, Vatika The Park Apartments, Siddha Happyville, The Urban Village, Shree Ganesham Heights, Siddha Aangan, Omaxe City Phase 1
- Parks: Gandhi Nagar Park, Panchsheel Colony Park, Bhrigu Nagar Society Park, Ajmera Garden, Neelkanth Mahadev Mandir Park, Azad Park, Maharaja Shivaji Park
- Famous places: Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort
- Companies: Leon eSyncodus IT Labs, Techradius Hitech Pvt. Ltd.
- Popular Schools: Edify World School, Learning Step School, La Montessori School, Maharani Girls College, Beetles International School, Ebenezer Academy.
- Restaurants and Cafes: Chanakya restaurants, NH eats, Sethi Tikka Kebabs Curry
- Hospital and Clinics: Asopa Hospital, Shubh Hospital, Rohit Hospital, Vedanta Super Speciality Hospital, Shri Nidan Hospital, Rawal Hospital, Ashok Hospital & Research Centre
- Shopping and Malls: Pinkcity Trade Centre, Anchor Mall, Balaji Shopping Center, Elements Mall
- Employment Hubs: Business Park Tower, Mahindra World City, Malviya Nagar Industrial Area, etc.
Kalwar Road is another best residential area in Jaipur that offers well-developed residential projects. Known for its prestigious residential properties, upscale retail outlets, and commercial establishments, this posh area in Jaipur exudes an air of opulence, making it a favored destination for the affluent population. This area has gained popularity among the wealthy population due to its strategic location, proximity to important landmarks, and easy connectivity to other parts of the city. The area is lined with parks, gyms, gardens, spas, etc. making it an attractive option for those seeking a comfortable lifestyle. All of these features make Kalwar Road one of the best posh areas in Jaipur to settle in.
Infrastructure and facilities in Kalwar Road
- Popular Schools: Saroj Public Sr. Secondary School, Maheshwari Public School, Hatoj Public Sec. School, Rajat International School, Srikalyan World School
- Shopping and Malls: Crystal Mall, Dolphin Square, Anchor Mall.
- Hospitals and Clinics: Shri Ambe Hospital and Research Institute, Chirayu Hospital, Ram Kutiya Hospital, Prem Hospital, Biyani Dental Hospital
- Employment Hubs: Mahindra World City, RIICO Industrial Area, Business Park Tower, Esteem Business Centre.
These localities embody the luxury and affluence that Jaipur inherits. However, it’s significant to note that as new expansions emerge and the worth of property fluctuates the label of being the “posh area” can vary over time. Also, each locality has its own distinctive appeal and edges, as well as cons. The description of a posh area can be subjective and depends on various aspects such as property prices, lifestyle choices, and the socioeconomic class of the denizens.