Youth icon, Prime Minister Narendra Modi turned 69 on Tuesday. He was congratulated by sports fraternity, many political leaders, and MLAs,, including Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot.
Ashok Gehlot wrote in his tweet, “Happy Birthday to PM Narendra Modi. Wish him a healthy, happy and long life.“
Vasundhara Raje also wished PM in her tweet, “A very happy birthday to the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, a leader, politician and an inspiration. May God bless you with good health, happiness, and long life to serve the country.”
Celebrations Across The Country
Seva Saptaah is being celebrated across the country, under which many programs have been organized in Rajasthan. On the occasion of PM Narendra Modi’s birthday, the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment organized a special event in Jaipur. In this event, they gifted disability equipment to 5000 people, under the National Vayoshri Scheme in a ceremony held at the Bhawani Niketan College, Jaipur. Accessories like Hearing aids, glasses, calipers, tri-cycles were given to the needy. Several senior leaders of BJP, Congress were present at the event, including Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Thawar Chand Gehlot, newly appointed Governor of Rajasthan Kalraj Mishra.
Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana was launched in the budget presented before the Lok Sabha elections by PM Narendra Modi to help people struggling with any kind of physical disability in the country. Today, on the birthday of PM Modi, a record has been made to benefit the most people in a single day under the scheme.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said, ALIMCO had already distributed equipment. Our culture has been helping the needy. Social workers will be found in every district here.
Born on 17 September 1950 in Vadnagar, PM Modi is famous not only in the country but all around the world for his personality and a healthy lifestyle. From selling tea to becoming Chief Minister and again Prime Minister, the lifestyle of PM Modi has been inspirational.
An insight into Modi’s lifestyle
- PM Modi, sleeps late at night and gets up early in the morning. He only takes 4 to 5 hours of sleep. He follows a daily routine of doing yoga and pranayama in the early morning.
- PM Modi loves to read the newspaper. He also checks his mailbox daily and even replies to them if necessary.
- PM Modi likes light Gujarati breakfast in the morning. He does not like oily or spicy food. His food often includes Khichdi, Kadhi, Upma, Khakra, etc. He has lunch at 11:30 am.
- PM Modi shares an important relationship with the media. He interacts with the nation via them. This is why we all follow his news programs. Also, he is a regular at listening to the news, debates in the studios between 10 to 12 in the night.
- PM Modi is punctual about his time. Be it government or non-governmental programs, He always reaches on time and also expect others to reach timely.
- PM Modi often talks with his close ones at night, especially his mother.
- PM Modi is a big trendsetter. Earlier, the politicians were seen only in white and off-white colored Kurta pajamas, but now Modi designed kurtas are in the trend. Modi is one of the few politicians whose kurtas are also available in the market in his name – Modi Kurta. His signature style half sleeve Kurta are the latest trend in Indian wear. His Desi avatar is loved all over the world and his distinct style has been in the headlines on foreign tours, with his monogram suit being the most popular.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s is the only PM to appear on the Discovery Channel’s superhit show ‘Man vs Wild‘.
- PM Modi highly believes in devotion to the faith of God. He often visits the temple and also fast during Navratri.
The simple yet healthy lifestyle of PM Modi teaches us, no matter how busy life is, PM takes out time for every work. He aims to build a healthier India and we wish his vision becomes successful. Jaipur Stuff thanks our honorable Prime Minister for all his efforts towards making our country greater than ever. Happy Birthday!
Jaipur Stuff website is aiming to provide all Jaipur information here on this site. Find Jaipur News, things to do in Jaipur, days out in Jaipur, Jaipur attractions and sightseeing, what’s on, shopping, handicrafts, Jewellery, Stones, Jaipur events, tours, restaurants and hotels in Jaipur. Explore Jaipur with useful information and Jaipur NEWS.