Now an employment fair will be organized in every district of the state. The government will provide employment to one lakh youth in the next six months. The announcement was made at the Mega Job Fair held in Jaipur.
On Monday, it was the first day of the mega job fair at Birla Auditorium in Jaipur. About 30 thousand youths have got themselves registered online and 15 thousand youths participated in the fair. Out of these, about 5000 have been shortlisted. 10th pass, graduate and other professional and technical degree-diploma holders will get jobs. 3 candidates from Jodhpur have got packages of 18 lakh each in the Mega Job Fair in Jaipur.
Job Fair will run till 15th November
This job fair held in Birla Auditorium on Statue Circle will run till 15th November. This mega job fair will run for two days from 10 am to 5 pm. About 60 private companies arrived and interviewed the youth associated with different fields.
English weak of youth in Rajasthan
The most important thing that came into notice in the job fair is that the youth of Rajasthan are lagging behind due to their weak English. Despite being experienced and courteous in behavior, these youngsters are getting stuck on English questions. This is the reason why these youths are not getting better opportunities in big companies.
About 60 companies have come to the job fair.
Companies from the Fair Automotive, Health, Textile, Hospitality, Tourism, IT sectors have arrived prominently. About 60 companies have come to the job fair including ECom Express, Portia, Utkarsh Small Finance Bank, Aqua Group, Ather, Fox Link, Schneider Electric, Connect, JBM Group, Raymond, Quess, Havells, Bajaj, Agile Group, VIP, Barbecue Nation, Alfa Services , Sodexo, Amar Jain Hospital, M&S, Adecco, Dixon, L&T Construction Skills Training Institute, MRF, Buzzworks, Fusion Microfinance, Satin CreditCare Network Ltd., TeamLease, Sunrise, Anand, E-All in One Solution Provider.
On spot as well as online registration
To avoid the problem of on-spot registration in the fair, the process of online registration has also been done. Candidates have been given the registration number and ID card. Along with the registration, SMS is also being sent to the candidates on mobile, which contains the details. Volunteers have also been engaged in the fair. For the youth who have not already registered online, 15 more counters have been set up. Quiz competition has also been kept for the IQ level test.
Many job fairs will be held in the election year
Such job fairs will be organized in future as well. Before the election, employment fairs will be organized in different divisional headquarters. In the coming days, preparations are on to organize job fairs on the same lines in Udaipur, Kota, Ajmer, Bikaner, Bharatpur. Job fairs will also be organized again in Jaipur and Jodhpur.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and Skill and Employment Minister Ashok Chandna gave offer letters to the unemployed with their own hands. Officers including Department Secretary PC Kishan, Commissioner Renu Jaipal were present, Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports Ashok Chandna was also present on the occasion.
These candidates will get jobs
10th Fail, 10th Pass, ITI, 12th Pass, Polytechnic, Graduate, B.TECH, MBA, MCA
How to apply for jobs in Mega Job Fair
- Update your CV/RESUME. Keep multiple copies of its hard copy/printout with you.
- Give your complete biodata in CV/RESUME. Also, do tell about experience or skills.
- Carry a hard copy of your latest passport size photograph as well.
- Carry a folder or bag with all your documents, mark sheets and necessary stationery like- a pen, stapler or fevistic.
- You are going to give an interview, so go for a clean formal dress
Tips to Prepare for the interview
- Prepare in advance for the possible questions asked in the interview.
- Questions related to the job profile you choose for the interview will be asked.
- Reach the job fair on time, so that the stalls of the companies could be searched.
- Go to the stall of the company in which you want to apply and collect information about it in advance.
- Be nice and soft with everyone during the interview.
- On selection, discuss openly with HR about salary, job location etc