If you don’t own a car but wish to go on a drive, now it will be possible in the Pink City, Jaipur. With the increasing interest in tourism, the trend of vehicle rental schemes is increasing rapidly in the major cities of the state including the capital Jaipur. The vehicle rental scheme became the choice of not only the tourists but also the local middle-class people.
Till now, this practice was seen only in other major tourist places and metros of the country. But in the last two or three years, the number of people taking such vehicles for rent has increased by about 20 percent. At present, about 150 to 200 such vehicles are being rented daily in Jaipur city alone.
This change has evolved speedily in the last few years in Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur. Local startups have also started providing this facility. In this, from simple to luxury four-wheelers are also available for rent.
Renting E-vehicles will be a gift for tourists at tourist Hub Jaipur
Jaipur is a big tourist destination. Most of the tourists come here by flight or train. They can book a car and go for a drive to visit the nearby area. Such facilities are available at Jaipur Railway Station, Sindhi Camp Bus Stand, C-Scheme, Malviya Nagar, and Vidyadhar Nagar. Given this, the start of e-vehicle rent will be a gift for tourists.
These are the benefits
- No need to buy a vehicle, available on need.
- Due to the absence of a driver, privacy remains.
- You can plan the tour on your own.
- The booking procedure from the app
- You have to go to the App
- Get KYC done (Upload Aadhar Card and Driving License)
- After this, there will be a verification
- After getting the approval, the security amount will have to be deposited online
- Finally, the booking message will come.
- Additional charges will have to be paid for getting the car available at your door
- 500 two-wheelers available in Jaipur alone
People coming to the city in connection with work and with limited budgets are giving priority to two-wheelers. Two-wheelers are available for rent at 20 places in the capital. They have more than 500 two-wheelers of several types.
A customer has to bear the expenses of the fuel
The person who takes the vehicle has to bear the expense of the fuel. There are a few conditions for renting the vehicle.
Two-wheeler fares for the customer are charged at the rate of Rs 200 for 12 hours.
The two-wheelers are also available for rent for a whole month at Rs 3000.
A car is not given for rent to a person below 21 years of age, driving license must be one year old.
3000 to 5000 rs are charged as a safety deposit for four-wheeler rent.
Four wheelers are available in different packages