The official notification of Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023 has been released. The recruitment will be organized for 3578 posts. Candidates can apply for the recruitment from 7th August to 27th August 2023 through SSO ID on the official website http://police.rajasthan.gov.in/
Table of Contents
Know the eligibility, age limit, application fee
Online applications for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will start from 7th August. The last date for online application has been kept till 27 August. Candidates can modify the application form of Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment from 28 August to 30 August. At first, a physical test will be conducted and then there will be a written test.
The application fee for general and unreserved category has been kept at Rs 600. While the application fee for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Extremely Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Sections and all specially abled has been kept at Rs 400. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
The age in this recruitment will be calculated considering January 1, 2024 as the base. Apart from this, OBC, EWS, SC, ST and reserved categories have been given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the rules of the government.
- The age limit for male candidates in the general category has been kept from 18 to 27 years.
- The maximum age limit for female candidates of general category has been kept up to 32 years.
- The maximum age limit for male candidates belonging to EWS, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, OBC, MBC and Sahariya category has been kept up to 32 years.
- The maximum age of female candidates of EWS, SC, ST, OBC, MBC and Saharia category has been kept up to 37 years.
- While the maximum age limit for ex-servicemen has been kept up to 46 years.
- Other reserved categories are also given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per rules.
To fill the application form for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023, it is mandatory for the candidate to pass the CET Senior Secondary Exam. For this, minimum 40% marks have been kept for General, OBC, EWS and MBC candidates. While it is mandatory for SC and ST to have minimum 36% marks. For the tribal sub-plan area the eligibility is kept minimum 30%
- Passed 10th from a recognized school or board.
- Passed Senior Secondary or 12th Class or equivalent examination from a recognized school or board.
- Passed Senior Secondary or 12th Class or equivalent examination in Science with Physics and Mathematics or Computer from a recognized Board.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject or citizen of Nepal or Bhutan.
- The candidate should have practical knowledge of Hindi writing in Devanagari script and knowledge of the culture of Rajasthan.
- To be eligible for the post of Constable Driver, the applicant must have a permanent driving license made at least 1 year prior to the date of issue of the advertisement.
Candidates for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will be selected on the basis of physical test, written test, marks to be allotted on the basis of special qualification certificate, document verification and medical examination. After this, the candidates 15 times the number of seats will be called for a physical test. Candidates who qualify in Rajasthan Police Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and Physical Standard Test(PST) will be called for the Computer Based Test.
- All the questions in Rajasthan Police Constable written test will be objective type and OMR sheet based.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 150.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The written test will be of 150 marks.
- The negative marking is one-fourth in this.
- 2 hours time will be given for the exam
Minimum Passing Marks
In the written examination, it is mandatory for the candidates to score a minimum percentage of marks to pass. Only then the candidates will be eligible for the further stage.
- For General, Economically Backward Class, Other Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class Candidates: Minimum 40% Marks
- For SC & ST Candidates: Minimum 36% Marks
- The minimum passing marks limit will not be applicable for local candidates of Tribal Sub Plan area.
- Ex-Servicemen will be given 5% relaxation as per rules.
- There will be no written test for the band.
On selection in Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023, a monthly fixed remuneration of Rs 14600 will be payable as a probationary trainee for a period of 2 years. After this, according to the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission, the salary and other allowances will be given according to the pay matrix level L-5 in the regular pay series of the post of constable.
How to Apply Online
- First of all, open the official website.
- Click on the Recruitment section on the home page.
- Then click on Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
- After this carefully read the official notification of Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Now, go to the SSO portal http://recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in.
- You have to login with your SSO ID.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Now, the candidate has to fill up all the information asked in the application form carefully and correctly.
- Then upload your required documents, photo and signature. After filling the application form completely, submit it finally.
- At the end, you have to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe