The Jal Jeevan Mission is an initiative started by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi for water conservation. The Jal Jeevan Mission scheme is being run by the Ministry of Drinking Water and Jal Shakti to provide water through tap to every house in the entire country. This scheme has been started for the citizens of rural areas. Through this scheme, the Government of India will provide water facilities to the citizens of rural areas.
Features of Jal Jeevan Mission
- The main feature of Jal Jeevan Mission is that household tap connections will be provided to all rural houses.
- Through this scheme, water facilities will be provided to all those areas of the states where water facility is not available.
- Management of local water bodies will be promoted so that domestic tap connections can be provided.
- Through Jal Jeevan Mission, arrangements for water connections will be made to Anganwadi centers, schools, Gram Panchayat buildings, health centers in rural areas.
- Through this mission, pipeline water supply infrastructure is to be developed to provide tap water connections to rural families.
- Bulk water transfer treatment plants and distribution networks will be developed in required areas to meet the needs of rural families in the states.
- Under the Water and Health Mission, work will be done in the district areas of the state by the State Water and Sanitation Mission.
The main objective of the Jal Jeevan Mission scheme is to reach every house through tap water and currently under this scheme in the country, water is supplied to the entire village by installing water tanks in every village. For this, recruitment in this scheme is also going on.
Jal Jeevan Mission recruitment
Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme of the Government of India is being run in the entire country. Under this, an open recruitment has come out in different states. For the Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment in the state, the unemployed youth of Rajasthan are given the opportunity to join the open recruitment. By joining this recruitment, unemployed youth can get employment and can work in their village under this scheme of the government.
In the first phase of Jal Jeevan Mission recruitment, the recruitment process for 3130 posts will be started, in which this process will be completed in every Gram Panchayat. Under this, employment will be provided to about 5 persons in 1 gram panchayat.
Direct joining will be available in Jal Jeevan Mission Yojana Recruitment 2024 without any written or oral examination. The recruitment will be done for the posts of Plumber, Electrician, Pump Operator, Motor Mechanic, Fitter, Mason, helper, laborer and many other posts. For this, applications will be accepted through both online and offline mediums.
Eligibility of Jal Jeevan Mission recruitment
To apply for this recruitment, you will have to fulfill some qualifications which are as follows –
- Unemployed youth are given preference in Jal Jeevan Mission Yojana Recruitment,
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and
- All applicants must have passed 10th or 12th etc.
- The unemployed youth who can work up to Rs 6800 per month can join this scheme.
- Unemployed youth with other degree holders or work experience can apply for good posts.
- While applying for the Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme, it is important to prepare a resume which should contain all the educational activities and details.
- In Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme, it is necessary for the unemployed youth to have all the basic documents and documents of educational activities available.
By fulfilling all the above qualifications you can apply for this recruitment and get the job.
Documents Required for Jal Jeevan Mission
To apply for Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2024, you will have to complete some documents which are as follows:
- Identity card in Aadhar card is necessary for identification of unemployed youth.
- Exam results of class 10th and 12th are necessary,
- If you have work experience somewhere then it is necessary.
- Your resume PDF file is required,
- Documentation of as much educational activity as possible is necessary,
- Income certificate is necessary,
- PAN card,
- Bank account passbook,
- Current mobile number,
- Mail id
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
With the help of all these documents, unemployed people can apply for this recruitment and get the job.
Process to apply for of Jal Jeevan Mission
All those who want to apply for Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2024 can apply by following these steps which are as follows:
- To apply for Jal Jeevan Mission Form 2024, first of all you will have to come to the home page of its official portal https://jaljeevanmission.gov.in/.
- After coming to the home page, you will get the tab of Recruitments on which you will have to click,
- After clicking, its application form will open in front of you, which you will have to download and print.
- After printing, you will have to fill this Application Form carefully,
- All required documents will have to be self-attested and attached to the application form.
- Finally, you have to submit this application form along with all the documents to the Ministry of Jal Shakti or the concerned department and get its receipt etc.
By following all the above steps, you can easily apply for this recruitment and get the job.