How ayurveda can help you live a better life?
Today’s lifestyle and modern eating habits have a huge impact on the health of the people. People nowadays are becoming health conscious and hence they are going back to the past and opting the natural way of treatment that is Ayurvedic treatment. Earlier, Ayurvedic treatment was overlooked by many people but now has gained immense popularity. You might be wondering why Ayurveda is given so much hype these days. Well, this article entails all information which makes you realize why the ayurvedic treatment is preferred over all other treatment options. Let us first start with knowing what exactly the Ayurveda is?
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is the oldest medicinal practice in the world that heals naturally. Originated in India, Ayurveda is a traditional system that works to restore body, mind, and soul. It is a natural way to treat disorders and dysfunctionalities without any side effects. Ayurveda has been around for centuries, but only in recent years have they received the kind of attention they deserve.
No matter how advanced is the science and medicine, the Ayurvedic supplements or ayurvedic medicines being purely herbal still finds its place in this world. Ayurvedic medicines are prepared from plant-based herbs and spices that are processed in their natural form without disturbing their natural composition. These contain no chemical substance that may harm your body which makes Ayurveda the most popular and preferred treatment.
How Ayurveda can help?
Many of them when being a sick battle between other treatments and natural treatment. Switching to natural ayurvedic treatment has always been a good idea. Ayurveda is the powerful practice that reaches deep inside to the root cause of any health issue to eradicate the disease. What makes it stand out among other treatments. For understanding this, we have to dig a little deeper.
Poor digestion and poor nutrient absorption are the main causes behind and illnesses. This is mainly due to poor lifestyle and dietary habits. Our body needs a balanced diet with different Nutrients, Minerals, and Vitamins to function properly. Today’s fast food, junk food, processed or packaged food are not enough rich with these essential nutrients. So, the unhealthy eating habits and poor lifestyle keep our body deprived of the nutrients it requires, weakening the digestion and overall health due to deficiencies. As a result, our body is exposed to several diseases and disorders. It not only affects a person physically but also psychologically. Out of depression and for an instant relief often people turn towards prescription drugs as the first line of defense for any illnesses. Instead, they are caught in the trap of side effects caused by these drugs. Treating the hazards of modernism with synthetic and artificial drugs puts you into more trouble calling more problems. This has made more and more people turn towards the Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic medicines are often the best choice as to the alternative of different allopathic drugs. Once considered as a thing of the past Ayurveda has always proven itself to be very helpful and beneficial for people and their health. From the antioxidants and vitamins to superfoods, Ayurveda is effective at fighting your overall health ailments. Ayurveda works on three principles:
- Healing illness
- Prevention of disease
- The longevity of healthy age
Unlike the other treatments which work for a temporary period, Ayurveda treats the illness permanently reaching its root cause. It also prevents the disease from recurring promoting a healthy and fit body. They may not provide instant relief but treat you for a longer term. These aim at preventing the diseases in future apart from treating them in present.
Ayurvedic Medicine Benefits
Many times people suffering from chronic diseases falls for the scam of companies who claim for treatment. There are thousands of companies who claim for the effectiveness of their treatments. They contain adhesive and are not safe for longer use. Choosing Ayurvedic medicines rather than any chemical based medications is always recommended.
- Ayurvedic medicines work towards enhancing a healthy lifestyle and nutritional diet. Having a properly balanced diet, ample amount of exercise, enough sleep and taking ayurvedic medicines, boost your immunity, protecting you from sickness and keeping your body at its optimum level of functioning. These medicines not only help you get physical health but also help in maintaining mental health.
- Ayurvedic medicines are cheaper in comparison to other treatments. Most drug companies know that people will pay anything just to avail the drugs needed to alleviate from illness. Ayurvedic medicines are so affordable that everyone in the family can take one every day to sustain the body in their optimal level of functioning. It saves you from paying insanely high hospital bills, doctor’s consultation fees and overpriced medications.
- Ayurvedic medicines fulfill the need of nutrition of your body and also helps to absorb them. They are loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that are magnificent at eradicating every kind of illnesses. Where all other kinds of treatments fail, Ayurveda works.
- The ayurvedic medicines are the most credible treatments as well. They are clinically tested and proven by experts. The authenticity of the Ayurveda can be very well known by the fact that it has been used since generations.
- You don’t have to worry about overdosing any more. Since herbal medicines are all-natural and safe, even if you took more than the normal dosage, your body will just flush out the excess supplements taken via urine. This won’t even harm your filtering organ like liver, kidneys, etc.
- These have no side effects and are non-toxic. Because herbal medicines are naturally made, safe and effective, there are no side effects. People of all ages can use ayurvedic medicines from kids the elderly. Thanks to these natural remedies that everyone can live a happy and healthy life.
How Ayurveda heals the body?
Ayurveda works on three basic elements: air (Vata), fire ( Pitta), and water (Kapha). Any imbalance in these elements causes disorders. Ayurveda keeps these elements balanced to keep them creative adaptable and also keeps their health intact.
- As per Ayurveda, there are certain foods that increase air (cause gas) in the body while some other foods reduce air. Eating frequently or say in every three or four hours reduces excess air in the body. Eating cooked or steamed foods or foods like carrots, rice, and mung beans also does the same. On the contrary, Excessive unhealthy lifestyle or food like Broccoli, baked beans increases the air in the body.
- Similarly by excess fire means the people who tend towards excess heat. When the Pitta dosha is imbalanced, the mental health of an individual is affected. They become hot-tempered, impatient, irritable. While Physically they develop heat-related disorders such as acne, rashes, diarrhea, ulcers, toxic blood, liver, kidney, gallbladder, heart and spleen disorders.
- Water constitutions (Kapha doshas) tend toward excess water. When water becomes excessed, they develop lethargy and greedy nature. Physically they develop congestion, overweight, edema, heart and kidney problems, etc.
Our daily habit of eating foods and living a lifestyle highly influence in reducing the excesses and keeping these elements balanced. We put ourselves in situations where the natural balance of our bodies is compromised, thus lowering our natural defenses. Ayurvedic medicines work on all three of these aspects balancing them and promote healing, prevention, and reverses the aging process. This way Ayurveda is the perfect option to heal yourself naturally keeping the health in check.
What else one can wish for? A treatment that helps you get rid of any dysfunctionality that too without leaving any adverse effect or making a hole in your pocket. We are sure this article has convinced you about the efficacy of Ayurveda and its healing power. Go herbal Go healthy.
You can visit Jaipur Ayurveda Hospital for any ayurevdic help or treatment.
Jaipur Stuff website is aiming to provide all Jaipur information here on this site. Find Jaipur News, things to do in Jaipur, days out in Jaipur, Jaipur attractions and sightseeing, what’s on, shopping, handicrafts, Jewellery, Stones, Jaipur events, tours, restaurants and hotels in Jaipur. Explore Jaipur with useful information and Jaipur NEWS.