Lakhs of youth preparing for competitive exams in Rajasthan will get relief for applying for government jobs. Now there won’t be any hassle of repeated form filling or document verification, the government is starting a one-time registration portal. Know the complete process.
It will be necessary for every applicant to register on the portal for one-time registration. The portal is being prepared by the Rajasthan government in which students can upload their documents. After this, document verification of youth can be done in all government departments of Rajasthan.
This initiative by the Information and Technology Department is for simplifying the verification and application process. Their verification process will be automated through DigiLocker and the document verification engine. The Department of Information and Technology has prepared a complete mechanism for this.
For this, students will be given a one-time registration number based on their Aadhar card. They will be able to upload school, college and other diploma-degree. Students will also have to upload self-attested documents on the one-time registration portal. Along with this, students will also be given a chance for document updation. The online portal will be started soon for the students.
Students will also be eligible for recruitment process
Under the one-time document registration process, students will also be able to participate in the recruitment process. On this portal being started by the Government of Rajasthan, students will be able to get the documents verified in all the recruitments taking place in the state. The verification will be done from the documents uploaded on the portal. They will be given a posting based on these documents. Given this, if anyone uploads false or fake documents legal action will also be taken against them.
What is the process to register?
For this, a process has to be followed by visiting the recruitment portal. All the information has to be filled in carefully.
Aadhaar number, Jan Aadhaar number will have to be filled. This will help in identifying whether the candidate is from Rajasthan or outside. Candidates have to fill in general details like name, father’s name, email id, and mobile number. Address linked data will be auto-filled with Jan Aadhar or the Aadhar number.
Step-2 Qualification details
In this, complete details of education qualification like 10th / 12th / Graduation / Post Graduation / Diploma will have to be filled. Marks, University or Board Name, Roll Number, Its Details like the passing year will also have to be filled.
After completing this process, if the data is filled up correctly, then auto-verification will be possible. One-time registration will not be submitted even if a single detail is not matched.
What would be the benefits?
- The student will not have to fill in the data again and again while applying when the vacancy comes. The data for One Time Registration will be uploaded automatically.
- After uploading the documents on the portal, students will be able to fill out the forms of RPSC, Rajasthan Staff Selection Board as well as all the recruitments in the state without any hassle. No need to carry the marksheet, address, aadhaar number etc. again and again. Nor will any of their details have to be filled in manually.
- While filling out the form on the recruitment portal, all the data from the address will be automatically filled in after clicking on One Time Registration.
- Even after getting selected, you will not have to wander for document verification. Through the document verification engine, the documents will be verified in a single process from any institute from whichever degree/diploma you have taken.
- If there is a dispute regarding the document in any recruitment, it will be resolved soon by matching the hard copy with the documents given in One Time Registration.