The wait for the youth waiting for admission in government colleges of Rajasthan is over. The Higher Education Department of the state has started the process of admission in more than 500 government colleges of Rajasthan from today. Students will be able to apply online till July 5.
The process of online application is starting from June 28 and the last date of application is 5 July. Students can apply by visiting the official website of the Higher Education Department https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
After the completion of the application process for admission, the documents of the students who applied will be verified on July 8. The final merit list of students will be released on July 10. After this, the fees will be deposited on July 13. Moreover, with the release of the first cutoff list on July 14, the subject allocation of the students will also be done. At last, the process of studying in college will start on July 15.
- This year also admission in colleges in Rajasthan will be done on the basis of 12th class percentage and not on percentile formula.
- 3% seats were reserved for the children of Indian Army, Central Armed Forces personnel and ex-servicemen for admission in the college. Now the children of Rajasthan police personnel will also get a place in these.
- Students will get 3% bonus of girl students in co-education colleges as before. During this, online studies will also continue.
- For admission in state colleges, admission will be done only after securing at least 45% marks in Arts, Commerce and at least 48% marks in Science in 12th standard.
- Foreign children who are originally from India will also be given admission in state colleges. Basically, foreign students will not be able to get admission this time.
- As per UGC rules that college is not respectable for online education. Admission will not be given in the college of Rajasthan on the basis of their degrees also.
Online application process
- To apply online, the student has to visit https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
- For admission, click on Admission, then click on Under Graduation Admission in the Department of College Education.
- After this SSO login page will open on which login after entering SSO ID password in captcha code.
- Click on Citizen App on SSO ID.
- Click on the DCE App from the icon on it.
- Click on point number three on the right side of this web page and online admission in UG courses.
- On this web page, select the name of the college in which you want to apply online.
- After that, choose the name of the college.
- Now you have to enter your general information, 10th and 12th marks and marksheet numbers.
- Roll number in the interval of seven Mother’s name Father’s name Other information has to be filled.
- You have to choose the address and your subjects.
- After uploading the photo and signature, click on the submit button.
Documents required for admission in college
- color passport photo
- Marksheet of class 10 and 12
- email id
- SSO ID
- bank account
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar card
- public base