The wait for REET candidates is finally over. The examination dates and exam center slip of the REET recruitment exam 2022 have been released. The exam will be held in Rajasthan on the 23rd and 24th of July.
Taking lessons from the paper leak in REET-2021, the Board of Secondary Education has tightened the rules in REET 2022. Candidates will get an entry only one hour before the exam. This time there will be no net shut down on the exam day i.e. on July 23 and 24. Also, the district has already been allotted to the candidates before the exam center.
Know all about REET-2022 here
The candidates involved in the recruitment examination should visit the official website of REET, http://www.reetbser2022.in/ to find out their center in the city. However, this time the admit cards have not been issued so far to prevent copying and rigging in the recruitment examination. In such a situation, it is believed that the admit card will be issued by the Board of Secondary Education at the last moment. So that the candidates involved in the recruitment examination and the operator of the examination center cannot do any kind of nexus.
Follow these steps to know your Exam Center
- Firstly visit the official website http://www.reetbser2022.in/
- Then click on the information link for the allotment of exam center city on the homepage.
- Enter the details asked – Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha. Click on the Next button.
- The exam center will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout also.
This time in Rajasthan, the first REET eligibility test is being organized for the recruitment of teachers for 46,500 posts. After this, the final recruitment examination will be conducted in January. Only the candidates who have passed the REET eligibility test held on 23 and 24 July will be able to participate.
Know Grade III Teacher Recruitment Process
- A total of 46,500 posts of Grade III teachers will be recruited in Rajasthan. This includes 15,000 posts in Level-1 and 31,500 posts in Level-2.
- The recruitment examination will be conducted in two phases for Level-1 and Level-2. In which the first stage examination will be for eligibility only. Whereas the second phase examination will be conducted for the selection of teachers.
- The result of the eligibility test to be held on July 23 and 24 will be released by September this year.
- Another recruitment exam will be conducted for the selection of teachers in January next year. The exam will be conducted based on the subject.
- Both Level-1 and Level-2 exams will be 300 marks. For this, the candidate will be given two hours and 30 minutes.
How to download admit card
- Firstly go to the official website http://www.reetbser2022.in/.
- Click on the REET 2022 Admit Card link available on the home page.
- Enter your login details and click submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same with you for further need.
Timings and schedule of the examinations
Out of four, the Level-1 exam will be conducted in 1 shift and the Level-2 exam will be conducted in 3 shifts.
On July 23, the Level-1 examination will be held from 10 am to 12:30 am in the first shift and the Level-2 examination will be held from 3 pm to 5:30 pm in the second shift. The other two Level-2 examinations will be held on July 24 in both shifts. Entry will be available in the first shift at 9 am and in the second shift till 2 pm. After this, the entry gate will be closed and entry will not be allowed.
According to the Minister, Board Administrator and Chief Coordinator REIT-2022, The rule of giving entry up to one hour in advance has been made so that the examination is completed with integrity. The motive behind allotting the exam center first is that the candidates can prepare to go to the respective district.
More than 15 lakh candidates to appear in REET 2022
Around 15 lakh candidates will participate in the recruitment examination to be held in two days and four examinations. Of these, around 13 lakh are from Rajasthan. Whereas, around 2 lakh candidates will come from other states to Rajasthan to take the examination. Whereas in Rajasthan, around 3.5 lakh candidates are from Jaipur.
6 days of free travel in the Rajasthan roadway
More than 15 lakh candidates are expected to appear in the biggest exam of Rajasthan, REET. In such a situation, the Rajasthan government has given the relief of free travel in roadways buses for the movement of candidates. Under which REET candidates will be able to travel anywhere in the state for free by showing their admit card at the state border from July 21 to July 26. While for the candidates coming from outside states, arrangements will be made for trains and buses from their nearest station.
CCTV to monitor the Police and Education Department
To prevent copying in REET, 1376 examination centers across the state will be monitored with more than 30 thousand CCTVs. The monitoring of which will be given to the Abhay Command Center of the police along with the education department. At the same time, video recording will also be done from the arrival of the paper at the examination center to the departure of the paper again.
During this, the candidates will be allowed to enter the center only after checking with a metal detector. The employees will also be appointed at the examination center only after the verification of the collector. During this, the employees posted at the center will also not be able to use the mobile. However, only the center superintendent will be allowed to keep the key-pad mobile at the examination center.
Lifetime will be validity
In Rajasthan, the validity of the REET certificate was earlier only 3 years. But after the cabinet meeting, the government increased the validity to lifetime. In such a situation, now the candidates will have to take the eligibility test only once for the third-grade teacher. Whereas for selection they have to give a separate exam.