Now the handicapped, elderly, widow, or sick person with silicosis will not have to go to the E-Mitra center for things like Aadhar-PAN card, Domicile certificate, or E-Mitra will come to the home for this facility.
With the introduction of this facility, the lives of lakhs of senior citizens, disabled, widows and silicosis patients in the state will become easier. There are more than 10 tasks like pension verification, adding the name in ration card, caste, domicile certificate, pension, etc., for which till now it was necessary to go to e-Mitra and had to wait in the queue for hours, but now it will not happen.
All the work will be done sitting at home without needing to go out o the E-Mitra kiosk. The E-Mitra operator himself will come to the doorstep and complete all the work. The special thing is that no charge will be taken for this facility. This initiative has been announced under the ‘Mukhya Mantri Hamari Responsibility Scheme’, in which these services will be provided free for a declared category of people.
More than 10 works will be done through the service
- Verification of Social Pension, Aadhar Card, PAN card Updation
- Updation in original residence, caste certificate, birth certificate, Jan Aadhar card.
- Pension withdrawal, water electricity bill payment.
- Adding name in Palanhar scheme.
- Work-related to update or withdrawal of assistance in Silicosis cards.
- All work related to handicapped pension scheme Rajasthan.
- Every work related to Rajasthan Widow Pension Scheme
These people will get the benefit of the scheme
- Elders whose age is 60 years or more and there is no other person at their home.
- Such a widow in whose house there is no other male member.
- Disabled male or female who has no coworkers at home.
- Patients suffering from silicosis.
Such people will be called from time to time and asked whether they have any work related to E-Mitra. The data will be collected through the Jan Aadhar card. All this work will be free. The service provider will get all the work done through e-Mitra only. The scheme will start in October,
How to get the benefit of the facility
- To take advantage of this scheme, the beneficiary has to call the CM helpline number 181.
- By calling, you will have to give them your information and what work you need to get done through e-Mitra.
- The call center representative will book your service request number and forward it to the nearest E-Mitra service provider.
- E-Mitra agent will come to your home at a fixed time.
- Whatever work you want to get done, you will take a copy of the document related to it.
- After your application is approved, the certificate generated will be delivered to your home via post.
These services are free
Electricity, water, payment of telephone bills, Jan Aadhaar, Divyangjan registration, and applications for Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme are free. Apart from this, National Pension Scheme, PM Shramyogi Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, Ayushman Bharat, Rajasthan Health Scheme, Ration Card, Railway Ticket Cancellation, Jan Aadhaar Enrollment, Re-print Digital Sign Certificate, etc.
Major schemes related to elderly-women
Such women who are widowed, abandoned, or divorced can apply for a scheme, whose age is 18 years or more. In this scheme, a pension of Rs 500 to 1500 is available per month.
- Rs.500 monthly to a widow below 55 years of age
- Rs.750 monthly for ages between 55 and 60
- Rs.1000 monthly for ages between 60 and 75
- Rs.1500 monthly on attaining the age of 75 years
Schemes for the differently-abled (Divyang)
- 8 types of schemes run in Rajasthan to help the differently-abled.
- 250 Rs per month from birth to the age of 8 years under the Divyang Pension Scheme. From the age of 8 to 75 years, a pension of Rs 500 is available every month. 750 Rs are available on being above 75 years of age.
- Rs 50 thousand are given in one go for the marriage of a Divyang.
- If there are two children with disabilities in a family and the annual income is less than 1 lakh 20 thousand, then they are given a faith card equivalent to BPL.
- Scholarship up to Rs 1 lakh is available for the preparation of the Civil Services Examination.
- For getting artificial limbs, the help of up to Rs 10 thousand is available.
Scheme for Silicosis Sufferers
- Rajasthan Construction Workers Silicosis Sahayata Yojana is being run to help the workers working in stone mines who are suffering from silicosis. For this, the mine worker must be registered.
- A digital card is made after about a 15 days process. With this card, the victims are treated free of cost. Along with this, financial assistance from 1 lakh to 3 lakh rupees is given to them.
- In case of the death of the worker, financial assistance of 3 lakhs is given to his family.