The central government released new regulations for real estate developers on Wednesday. Several provisions have been introduced under Rajasthan Urban Area Building regulations 2020.
The Rajasthan Real Estate Regulatory Authority issued an order that the deadlines for the projects having valid RERA registration before March 19, 2020 have been extended by one year. The certificate for the extended period for completion of the project will be made available online.
There are also the regulations made for the construction of various types of buildings depending on their purpose. There are some criteria for the plot size and road which should be met in order to get permission for construction.
For the construction of a coaching centre, the minimum width required for the road in the big cities should be 60 feet and in small cities 40 feet is eligible. While the plot size should be minimum 300 square meters for the construction of a coaching institute.
In the same way, for construction of multi-storey buildings the road width is required to be at least 40 feet to get the permission. Whereas, the plot size needs to be 750 square metres and the road width at least 12 metres for the construction of flats. The building having more than eight flats comes under a multi-storey.
For hotels, resorts, and motels minimum plot size is 500 square metres 8,000 square metres and 3,000 square metres respectively. While the road width should be 60 feet in big cities and 40 feet in smaller cities.
The regulations regarding the height of the construction have also been made.
For small-sized plots up to 90 square metres, the height can be Ground+2. For medium-sized plots up to 225 square metres, the height of the building can be Ground+3. For the large-sized plots up to 350 square metres or more than 350 square meters up to 500 square meters, the height can be up to 18 metres.
There are provisions for car parking space also.
Car parking space is not required.
For small-sized plots up to 90 square metres, it will be necessary to leave space for two-wheeler parking. For medium-sized plots up to 225 square metres, space for 1 car parking will be required. For the large-sized plots more than 225 square metres, 75% of the parking space should be reserved for cars, while the remaining 25% for two-wheelers.
In areas where commercial activities are allowed, the basement depth of the construction with the roads having width more than 30 feet can be equal to road width.
If the houses adjoining the construction have no setback, then constructing a house with zero set back would be permitted.
These changes would be effective all over the state, except for Jaisalmer and Mount Abu.
Jaipur Stuff website is aiming to provide all Jaipur information here on this site. Find Jaipur News, things to do in Jaipur, days out in Jaipur, Jaipur attractions and sightseeing, what’s on, shopping, handicrafts, Jewellery, Stones, Jaipur events, tours, restaurants and hotels in Jaipur. Explore Jaipur with useful information and Jaipur NEWS.