After the decline in Covid cases, the Home Department has issued a new guideline for this on Friday. Now schools from class 1st to 8th will open with 50% children, parent’s permission will be mandatory.
The Rajasthan government has now decided to open schools for classes from 1st to 8th. From September 20, schools will open for children of classes 6th to 8th and from September 27th to class 1st to 5th. In the first phase, only 50% of the children will be called to the school.
Parents’ permission will be mandatory for the children before calling them to school to attend the classes. Parents who do not want to send their children for offline classes will not be forced to call the children to school. For those children, the system of online classes will have to be continued.
These are the relaxations announced in the new guideline:
- 200 people have been allowed to attend the wedding ceremony. Till now only 50 people could attend weddings.
- All government and private offices can now operate with full capacity in the state.
- Cinema halls, theatres, multiplexes will be able to open at full capacity from 9 am to 10 pm. Only those who have got at least one dose of the vaccine will be allowed. People who have not got the vaccination will not be allowed.
- Restaurants will be able to open at full capacity from 9 am to 10 pm.
- Gyms, yoga centers will be open from 6 am to 10 pm.
- From September 20, swimming pools will open only to those who have received at least one dose of the vaccine.
- Public Programmes / Exhibitions can be performed from 6 am to 10 pm for only those with at least 1 dose of vaccine with proper COVID protocols.
- The institution will be shut if a single case of COVID is found.
- Hostels of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department and Tribal Development Department will also open from 20th September. Separate guidelines will be issued for both the hostels by the concerned departments.
- Animal fairs can be held after September 20 with the permission of the collector. In these, corona protocols will have to be taken care of.
Jaipur Stuff website is aiming to provide all Jaipur information here on this site. Find Jaipur News, things to do in Jaipur, days out in Jaipur, Jaipur attractions and sightseeing, what’s on, shopping, handicrafts, Jewellery, Stones, Jaipur events, tours, restaurants and hotels in Jaipur. Explore Jaipur with useful information and Jaipur NEWS.