A fire broke out in a cinema hall in the Vidyadhar nagar area in Jaipur. A short circuit is said to be the reason for triggering the fire. This incident happened on Sunday evening. Two firefighters overcame the fire.
The fire caught in the kitchen of a cinema hall. A short circuit in the toaster of an oven caused the fire. The public in the cinema hall went into a panic when a fire broke out in the hall. The night show was going on when the hall was on fire. The audience was taken out of the emergency door during the middle of the show so that the kitchen fire could not enter the hall.
According to the Police, a fire was reported around 8.15 in the evening at the Time Square Mall in Fun Star Cinema Hall. About 200 people were rescued by stopping the show before the police reached the spot. The flames got out of control within a few minutes. Two firefighters arrived at the scene to overcome the fire in the kitchen.
As per an assistant fire officer, both the screens of the cinema hall were full. There were around 200 people in the halls. The fire broke out, spread the panic among them, but we safely rescued them all. It took about an hour of effort to douse the fire. The AC duct in the cinema hall made it difficult to control the fire.
Earlier, a similar incident happened at arson in Mumbai’s Gift Cinema Hall, in which people died due to a lack of safety measures and could not get out on time.
Jaipur Stuff website is aiming to provide all Jaipur information here on this site. Find Jaipur News, things to do in Jaipur, days out in Jaipur, Jaipur attractions and sightseeing, what’s on, shopping, handicrafts, Jewellery, Stones, Jaipur events, tours, restaurants and hotels in Jaipur. Explore Jaipur with useful information and Jaipur NEWS.