A massive surge in the fresh Covid-19 cases and dipped recovery rates has created a devastating situation. People are driving from one hospital to another and trying hard to find oxygen cylinders, vacant beds, ICU support, emergency wards, and more to treat themselves or their family members. Expecting bed availability in hospitals has become a challenge.
Breathe a sigh of relief as the Rajasthan government has come forward to make it a little easier. Now, family members of covid 19 patients can check for the online availability of vacant beds. Users can find out which government and private hospitals in Jaipur or any district or town have how many beds available with just a few clicks. Not only this, users can check the availability of beds in general Covid-19 wards, beds with oxygen, ICU beds with ventilators and ICU beds without ventilators.
The governments have set a dedicated website through which you can easily track the online availability of beds and more. Here’s how to check bed availability online for Covid-19 patients:
- Visit the online website https://covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in/
- To check the bed availability in private and government hospitals outside Jaipur, click on the ‘State Covid-19 Hospital Bed Status’ button.
- For checking the availability of beds in private and government hospitals in the Jaipur district, click on the ‘Jaipur Covid-19 Hospital Bed Status’ button.
- You will find several beds available flashing in green colour. There is information about general beds, oxygen beds, ICU beds without a ventilator, ICU beds with a ventilator. They keep updating the data at 9 am, 2 pm and 8 pm.
- The contact numbers of the hospital in-charge and the concerned district control room number are given there. You can call either these numbers or the concerned control room number in case of emergency.
- From the same website, users can also download lockdown guidelines.
- The website has also listed a helpline number. You can call 0141-2225624 for any Covid-19-related emergencies.
This has brought great relief for family members of critical patients of Covid 19. This will save the family members from driving one hospital to another to find if beds are available.