The home department of the state revised the Public Discipline Modified Lockdown-2’ guidelines. The new guidelines will be effective from Tuesday, June 8. Now, there will be a relaxation of 12 hours in the lockdown. Daily curfew timing will be from 5 pm instead of 12 pm in the day.
In the new guidelines, the biggest exemption has been given by extending the opening time of the market. Till now the market opening hours were from 6 to 11 am which have now extended by 5 hours till 4 pm.
With the opening of markets across the state from Tuesday, the ban on the movement of private vehicles from one district to another will be lifted. Public transport, including the State roadways and private buses, will be allowed from June 10, while private vehicles will be allowed on roads between 5 a.m. and 5 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Apart from this, other restrictions will continue.
The ban on the wedding ceremony will continue. Only 11 people can attend the wedding. The wedding should be organised at home or court marriage can be done. A big gathering, ceremony, procession, banquet is strictly restricted in the marriage. The provision of the ban on marriage ceremonies will continue till June 30.
The weekend curfew will continue in the state even in Unlock 2. Earlier, the curfew used to run from Friday evening to Tuesday morning. Now, it will be in effect from Friday 5 pm to Monday 5 am.
Shops or commercial establishments located in non-air-conditioned complexes can open. The alternate floors of the building will operate on an alternative day arrangement. If the shops on the ground floor and second floor are open then the shops on the basement and first floor should remain closed and open on the next day.
These will be open in Unlock-2
- All markets except malls and AC shopping complexes.
- All government and private offices with 50% attendance till 4 pm.
- Private vehicles can travel from one district to another.
- Fruit vegetable shops, mandis shops opening time extended from 6 am to 4 pm.
- The opening time of Dairy and milk shops will be from 6:00 am to 11:00 am and from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Public parks and gardens will open from 5 are to 8 am.
- All private and government schools are open for staff with 50% capacity.
- Petrol and diesel for private vehicles will be available from 5 am to 5 pm.
- Restaurants will be able to do home delivery till 10 pm.
- The takeaway is allowed from Monday to Friday from 6 am to 4 pm.
These will be restricted in Unlock-2
- The ban on wedding ceremonies will continue.
- Haat markets, fairs banned.
- City buses and minibuses will not run for now.
- AC shopping complexes and malls.
- Gyms, swimming pools, cinema halls, theatres, multiplexes, auditoriums, stadiums.
- Schools, colleges, coaching, libraries closed.
- All religious, political, social functions closed.
- Religious centers will remain closed for devotees.
The weekend curfew will continue till the active cases of Corona come down to 10 thousand. If the speed of recovery remains the same, then relaxation in the unlock is expected in a week
Jaipur Stuff website is aiming to provide all Jaipur information here on this site. Find Jaipur News, things to do in Jaipur, days out in Jaipur, Jaipur attractions and sightseeing, what’s on, shopping, handicrafts, Jewellery, Stones, Jaipur events, tours, restaurants and hotels in Jaipur. Explore Jaipur with useful information and Jaipur NEWS.